How to fillet a round fish! Like a Sea Bass!
1. Lay your fish facing left, or the other way around if you’re left handed…
2. make a cut down to the bone with your knife, just behind the gill
3. Keeping your knife close to the bone, cut down along the spine of the fish
4. then holding the loosened fillet using long strokes (don’t saw at it) and using the bones as a guide, cut the fillet away from the fish
5. cut through the pin bones and continue until the fillet has come off, remeber to take the pin bones out of the fish, they can be found in the middle at the top end of the fillet!
6. do the same to the other side and you have 2 fillets ready to cook!