Portly’s Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is great for an indulgent lunch but, goes fantastically with homemade wedges for an easy evening meal!
Ingredients <Serves 2>
- 1 pk Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 100g grated cheddar
- 50g crumbled stilton
- 1 crushed garlic clove or ½ teaspoon ready chopped garlic
- 4 thick slices of decent bread
- 1 tbsp PG Red Onion Chutney
- In a bowl mix the cheeses, mayo and garlic together and season well.
- Pre- heat your grill
- Toast the bread on one side then lightly toast the other side until just crispy.
- Onto the less toast side spread the red onion chutney
- On top of that spread the cheese mixture then grill until the mixture is slightly golden
- Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread and dig in!